Getting "MICROSOFT SUGGESTIONS" in my Outlook Calendar that appear to be spam

Anonymous
2021-03-21T17:51:29+00:00

For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving "Microsoft Suggestions" in my calendar that span across two weeks in my calendar, that are waiting for me to accept. This actually started on my Outlook on my iPhone on my "Outlook Calendar" and has now started on my Desktop Windows machine.

My iPhone Calendar

 and my Desktop Outlook Calendar

in the iPhone calendar, you can see that almost every day has been infested with these. The Pfizer Vaccine ones do not show the "Microsoft Suggestion" but I assume these are all coming from the same place since they started at the same time and there are 4 listed spanning as one "Event" from March 5th to March 30 I can not delete these OR decline them. The Desktop "Meetings" I can decline but they keep coming back.

Has anyone else been getting these BS items and how can I turn them off completely. I do not share my calendar with anyone nor have I ever received "request" for a meeting until this **** started. I am ok with turning off all invitations for meetings but I cant find a way to do this.

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-10T19:51:22+00:00

    I got rid of my Microsoft Suggestions on my iPhone by deleting the event on my pc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T18:45:18+00:00

    I can’t find a way to “delete them”. Not in iPhone Calendar app (removing my Hotmail/Outlook account in iPhone calendar is not an option). And the spam emails are already deleted in the email apps (iPhone email app and / or Outlook app)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T18:03:25+00:00

    Good Point

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP 17,541 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2021-04-07T15:26:38+00:00

    That did not delete the invites from your account - it only deleted the account from your phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T14:44:15+00:00

    I have been having this problem. I went into settings on my iPhone, selected calendar and deleted my email from the list. It deleted the invites when I did this. I don’t know if it fixed the problem as I just did this, but it seems like it did.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments