Getting "MICROSOFT SUGGESTIONS" in my Outlook Calendar that appear to be spam

Anonymous
2021-03-21T17:51:29+00:00

For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving "Microsoft Suggestions" in my calendar that span across two weeks in my calendar, that are waiting for me to accept. This actually started on my Outlook on my iPhone on my "Outlook Calendar" and has now started on my Desktop Windows machine.

My iPhone Calendar

 and my Desktop Outlook Calendar

in the iPhone calendar, you can see that almost every day has been infested with these. The Pfizer Vaccine ones do not show the "Microsoft Suggestion" but I assume these are all coming from the same place since they started at the same time and there are 4 listed spanning as one "Event" from March 5th to March 30 I can not delete these OR decline them. The Desktop "Meetings" I can decline but they keep coming back.

Has anyone else been getting these BS items and how can I turn them off completely. I do not share my calendar with anyone nor have I ever received "request" for a meeting until this **** started. I am ok with turning off all invitations for meetings but I cant find a way to do this.

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-20T12:14:34+00:00

    I have been having this problem on my iPhone using the iPhone client, but when I go to Outlook.com, the spam meetings are not there.  It seems Microsoft is successfully supressing them on Outlook.com but other e-mail clients syncing with Outlook.oom are still picking up these suggestions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-13T19:42:57+00:00

    Using the Outlook App.

    1. Select the calendar in the email app (bottom right corner)
    2. Select to expand the calendar options (upper left, box inside circle next to month title)
    3. Select the gear/settings (bottom left)
    4. Select you account ...@hotmail.com
    5. Find "Suggested Replies" Slide dot to left

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-13T13:07:11+00:00

    Did you miss the events that you had on the calendar? Apparently  my calendar was erased and only the notifications of these viruses remained.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-13T02:11:37+00:00

    it is still going on as of 2021-04-12.   here is a screen shot of my PERSONAL calendar showing the @#$@# showing up.  

    It has not stopped. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-12T22:07:46+00:00

    I am also having the EXACT same problem and there are no emails for which these are originating from. This started on March 23rd and has an all day built in so that it's running continuously through April 30th with multiple calendar invites for each day. This is such an annoyance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments