BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T05:08:06+00:00

    Don’t ask why people would want it, just know that people want it and make it happen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T08:18:51+00:00

    I thought Microsoft Office applications were supposed to be about user efficiency and productivity regardless of the platform. 🤔🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-21T04:20:47+00:00

    Hi Mac,

    I disagree with the way you dismissed Edkelleher1‘s problem, like he doesn’t know what’s good for him.

    I have the same BBC problem. My company has used auto self-BCC on the desktop for 3 years, on purpose. We need a consistent user experiences on the iPhone too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T19:43:09+00:00

    I too removed the Outlook app from my phone and iPad. I don’t understand why the desktop outlook program has this feature but the app does not. I don’t need someone to tell me that I can find emails I send in the sent folder, I want a bcc of it in my inbox to allow me to file it appropriately or to allow me to follow it up when I don’t get a response from the recipient.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments