BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T08:04:02+00:00

    🤣🤡🤡🤡

    “…a couple of people..,”

    Search the internet and do not inject yourself with ignorant and gratuitous comments. 👎

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-05T07:16:10+00:00

    I recently changed phone and noticed that the new one has Outlook Mobile. I found the app great and took time to setup my accounts on it.

    But I quickly realized that there is no way to automatically BCC myself when I send an email, so I don't have on my Desktop computer (using Outlook as well) the emails I send from my phone. As said by many other users, this is really a major problem in terms of emails organization and easily accessing all the emails I've sent.

    I have therefore removed Outlook from my phone and switched to Bluemail, which I recommend to everybody who has the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-15T21:42:45+00:00

    The problem is that the sent mail folder in outlook cannot be organized because outlook fails to transfer the sent date/time when an email is moved from the sent folder to another folder. This is a huge problem with Outlook in my opinion, because it leads to unreliable records. The only way to work around it is to BCC myself on all emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-12-12T13:35:03+00:00

    I was deep in the thread trying to find this outlook mobile feature and I see a lot of responses that people bcc on the desktop app. Can you clarify how you’re doing this? I’ve always been forced to do a standard CC rule and not anything for bcc. It’s not been so long I don’t even really care if people notice/ask questions but would prefer to do it via bcc instead of a straight cc. Can you share how you’ve done this? (Full disclosure. I set my outlook up 8 years ago with the cc rule and never messed with it again so I’m fully prepared for the response to be “now you can do it the same way as other rules” hah!)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments