Back to old version of Outlook (Don't want Beta)

Anonymous
2018-03-26T22:44:28+00:00

I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-11T19:25:17+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-07T17:54:53+00:00

    https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/classic

    Nothing comes up for this link

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2018-07-16T03:37:47+00:00

    If you don't have the beta slider, then you cannot go back. Even if you have the slider now, it will be gone soon and everyone will have the new interface, which is no longer beta, but production.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-16T00:18:40+00:00

    Help!!!!!!

    I don't want the Beta Version, How do I go back to the original Outlook Mail version? I can't use Beta. Clicked on Beta accidently. Please help.  Bev

    ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-04-19T15:37:34+00:00

    There is a problem using my contacts. When I want to send to multiple people and I hover

    over the "To" field; it prompts me to use my contact list, but will not let me do that. Alternatively

    it gives me a list of recently used names, but that is not what I want to do. I want to "scroll" through

    my contacts and "pick" what I want...

    This worked perfectly in the old (non Bata) version... Why did they change the single spaced

    mail box messages to double spaced... I liked the old way better...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments