Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Hi,
I dont want the Beta version, how do I go back to the original version? Please help!
Regards,
Cindy
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...
Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I dont want the Beta version, how do I go back to the original version? Please help!
Regards,
Cindy
Hi Marc,
We just want to follow up on your concern about going back to the classic Outlook.com. Have you already found a resolution? If not, let us know so we could help you out.
We'll wait for your response.
How do I remove the beta version of mail, I hate it! not only is it confusing it doesn't keep my email long enough I can't sort things out without losing them either and the more I try to organize things so they don't get lost the more the program wants to control what I'm doing and the more I lose or more things get scattered..... WTH all I want is to open my mail and be able to see my messages! ALL my messages going back as long as I want to keep them there~ I don't need your intrusive privacy statement BS in my email telling me what's FOCUSED and other just so you can SPY on me! Your making me lose invoices and personal and financial statements that are of great importance!!!!!!! Can you tell me how to revert back to the regular outlook or do I have to disable it all together and just open it up in MSN? just so I can keep my messages and some coherent organization? You people always trying to fix something that isn't broke now your trying to organize something you have NO F%#$% CLUE ABOUT!!!! HELP!
Hi,
I dont want the Beta version, how do I go back to the original version? Please help!
Regards,
Cindy
Yeah! Same here! I think we're stuck with it now. It's so not user-friendly like the old version!
hYE
hello Yolvi Ell
I have just log in into my email and the mailbox setting is different from what it used to be. i need help to change it back to the outlook mail appearance I hate the beta version . pls help
Hi Marc,
We just want to follow up on your concern about going back to the classic Outlook.com. Have you already found a resolution? If not, let us know so we could help you out.
We'll wait for your response.