Outlook iOS App - Font & Line Spacing Issues

Anonymous
2018-12-11T11:06:52+00:00

I'm using the Microsoft Outlook for iOS v3.1.0 on iPhone 7

The issue I'm facing is that for all newly composed emails and replies, the message gets sent with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and Font as 'HelveticaNeue'

This messes up the previous inline messages as well, with the entire message thread getting updated with a Line Spacing of 1.5 lines!

How can I prevent Outlook from doing that and set the message to be sent with Calibri font and line spacing as 'Single' by default?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-03-21T10:53:03+00:00

    SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    I'm not using the app anymore because of this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-03-19T09:40:58+00:00

    I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-18T22:48:52+00:00

    I am experiencing the same issue.  Is there a fix?  I don't seen any responses after December 2018. :(

    However you called it, it's an undesired feature/bug.  I'm running on the latest iOS and have the most up to date app from the App Store as today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-14T02:32:35+00:00

    Hi,

    Thanks for your detailed response. Your concern about the font and line spacing issues in Outlook is under investigation and we are coordinating with our Internal support team to get this addressed as soon as possible. We’ll let you know once we reach a resolution. Please standby.

    To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments