Outlook iOS App - Font & Line Spacing Issues

Anonymous
2018-12-11T11:06:52+00:00

I'm using the Microsoft Outlook for iOS v3.1.0 on iPhone 7

The issue I'm facing is that for all newly composed emails and replies, the message gets sent with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and Font as 'HelveticaNeue'

This messes up the previous inline messages as well, with the entire message thread getting updated with a Line Spacing of 1.5 lines!

How can I prevent Outlook from doing that and set the message to be sent with Calibri font and line spacing as 'Single' by default?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-14T20:03:05+00:00

    They fixed the problem with 1.5 spacing probably 3 updates ago.  This was a problem for almost a year so you may suggest that your client update their version of Outlook in the Apple store.  Long overdue...but I’m able to use Outlook for iOS now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T21:51:16+00:00

    Is there a way that Microsoft accepts votes from their customers regarding fixing a specific issue? or giving it higher priority?

    Regards,

    Taleb

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments