Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-15T07:11:22+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for your reply. I consulted with our related team, that log only recorded Outlook search problems, so the error code I found is related to Windows (Outlook search is based on Windows).

    Furthermore, Office 2007 has already ended of the support since October 10, 2017. For your reference: Office 2007 end of support roadmap. Therefore, please forgive us for not being able to troubleshoot Outlook 2007 problems. The information we have is insufficient to help us find the root cause. Thanks for your understanding.

    To better help you, I replied you via Private Message. Please kindly check it.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T12:28:26+00:00

    I tried removing the two rules and restarted outlook but no improvments. How ever my co worker with the same setup has not updated her windows, a part from windows defender updates, since july this year. So you might be on to something with a windows update problem on my computer. But shouldn´t the office 365 be outside any desktop issues?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T11:38:11+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for your information in PM. I can see there are two rules about Outlook in your firewall, please try to disable them to check the results. In the Outlook log you provided, it shows “unable to get the attachment 0x80040818” error. I did a lot of search but only found that this might be related to Windows updates error. May I know if the computer you tested are all Outlook 2007? If it is convenience, you can configure your account in your mobile phone (Outlook app) to see how it goes.

    Meanwhile, I will do more research and will let you know the updates in 2-3 working days. If you have any improvements, please feel free to post back.

    Your understanding is highly appreciated.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T09:09:36+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    I sent you a private message again. Please kindly check it via https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessage/inbox

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T08:58:52+00:00

    You´re results link don´t show you´re name and profile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments