Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T08:54:10+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    So, you only have Outlook 2007 client? Please kindly restart your Outlook client after enable logging. Then reproduce your problem to check results.

    You can send me the results here.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T07:32:19+00:00

    I´m running and old office 2007 on the desktop. So that´s part of the reason to switch to the cloud with office 365.

    I have an image from my windows firewall and there are two blocking rules to outllok on profile domain. I can send it to you if you start a private thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T00:11:47+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for your reply. I found that your Outlook client might not be Office 365/Office 2016 client. May I know what your Outlook version is? You can go to File > Office Account to check it:

    If you are using an old version of Outlook, please kindly update to the newest version to check the results.

    Meanwhile, I found that there is an error code “Ox8004210B” in your Outlook, please make sure the port 25 and port 110 is enabled in your firewall. If you have distribution list in Outlook, please verify all SMTP email addresses in the distribution list. You can send individual test email messages to each distribution list member to identify invalid email addresses.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-11T12:27:22+00:00

    I´ve done what you suggested and you can see in the image the error message, that logging is active but not producing a log-file.

    <*** Private Message was removed by Sylvie Liang MSFT for privacy ***>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-11T09:45:11+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for coming back to us. To be honest, your situation is a little complex, so I did some extra researches and tests. And now I would like to share you my thoughts:

    You ran Message trace before, but it shows no record there. This is because that your email is rejected by Outlook client, it hasn’t reached Exchange server yet. Non-attached emails work sometimes but attached emails don’t work at all, so the email size might be a possible cause.

    To help us investigate it further, would you mind sharing your Outlook troubleshooting log with us? Just go to File > Options > Advanced, under Other tab, select Enable logging (troubleshooting) check box.

    After reproducing your problem, type Run in your Windows search box, then type %temp%\Outlook Logging, press enter. This cmdlet can help you locate the Outlook logging file.  Found the OPMLog.txt and .etl files( you can send us all the logging files if it is convenience) and send it to us via PM.

    Note: If you turn on Outlook log before, please clear all the file under %temp%\Outlook Logging first and then reproduce your problem. After the log is done, please turn off the troubleshooting logging option.

    Thanks you very much for your patience and time.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments