Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-10T07:11:10+00:00

    I´ve tried another computer and logged in to the office portal but I can´t send mail from that computer either.

    //Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T03:23:12+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    We truly appreciate your patient and time during our investigation. I checked the log you provided in PM and it shows no error. I also checked your account which included in NDR, it shows no error either.

    So, I watched over all your information again to see if I missed anything. I found that you mentioned that this problem occurred after Windows update, right? All the test we suggested you did is on the same computer. If it is convenience, please try to configure your account into another computer (such as your colleague’s) or your cell phone to see how it goes. This can help us identify if this problem is related to your computer.

    If you can send emails via other devices, you can run Outlook in safe mode to rule out Outlook add-ins to check the results.

    If the problem persists in safe mode, please kindly check whether there is any anti-virus application running in your computer. You can also try to perform clean boot in your Windows to rule out other application that effect email sending.

    Note: Please back up your date first to prevent data loss.

    Thanks a lot for your cooperation and time.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-05T08:17:41+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for your information in PM. Since you are unable to run the related PowerShell, to check if there is any other error in your Outlook, I would like to collect troubleshooting log for further checking.

    To do it, turn the Troubleshooting log on via File tab > Options > Advanced, then reproduce this problem to let the log record it.

    Note: Please turn off logging after you complete your troubleshooting.

    You can also log into OWA and the use the debug tool in browser (for example, in Chrome press F12), then reproduce this problem and then check if there is any error recorded. You can click Download icon to download the log as a .har file:

    To protect your privacy, please send us the log via Private Message. Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-03T07:03:14+00:00

    Hi,

    I have my account and OnMicrosoft account in 365 and my standard outlook account on my desktop is an old email outside our domain name and my normal account is also as a mailbox in desktop outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-03T04:08:13+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Yes. please run the following cmdlet after connecting to Exchange Online PowerShell:

    Get-RecipientPermission -Trustee "your name"

    It will return all mailboxes for which you have SendAs permission. To protect your privacy, you can send me a screenshot of the results via Private Message.

    By the way, may I know if you have only one account in Outlook client?

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments