Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-02T10:20:31+00:00

    I managed to run the script without errors now. Is there some sort of output file I can send you?//Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-02T09:28:10+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for coming back to us. Generally, this error occurs when the username/password is incorrect, or the user doesn’t have access to Exchange Online. Please kindly use your admin account and retry to check the results.

    For your reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/troubleshoot/connecting-to-the-service/access-denied-connect-powershell

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-02T08:32:29+00:00

    Hi!

    Then I don´t have a connected account. I´ve removed the role from my user and are trying to run the script from you´re previously reply. But I get an error message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-01T04:04:24+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Sorry for the delay reply as I was out of office before. Thanks a lot for your reply and confirmation. I will answer your concern and try to explain my thoughts as much as I can:

    For connected account: A connected account is used to sync with your Office 365 mailbox, it was a feature in OWA and it has been removed since September 2018. If you just add your account in Outlook client via this way, then this is not called Connected account.

    For “mailbox import/export” role, may I know if you want to migrate emails to Office 365? If so, you must have Mailbox Import Export role, Mail Recipients role or you have to be a global administrator. Here is an article that might be help you to migrate emails: Overview of importing your organization PST files to Office 365.

    I am not sure if this is the root cause of your current problem, however, since this is the only thing you changed, you can try to remove this role to see if there is any improvement.

    Meanwhile, if others designate you as a delegate, it doesn’t require your permission. Therefore, to check whether someone assign “send as” permission to you, you can run the above PowerShell to check the outcome.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-28T08:12:04+00:00

    Hello Sylvie!

    Great summary and I try to answer as best I can.

    1. Yes to both statements.
    2. Yes. 
    3. Yeah it works to send non-attached emails some of the times.
    4. I haven´t been successfull in syncing 365 to my desktop outlook. 

    Connected account as in trying to sync it to desktop outlook?

    The only thing that I´ve changed on my exchange account is that I´ve created and giving my self the role of "mailbox import/export". Thats only because I tried to upload my .pst file. Haven´t been successfull though.

    A part from trying to sync to desktop outlook, OnMicrosoft email/account and the admin role above, everything else is the same as the rest och my colleagues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments