Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-28T07:44:39+00:00

    Hello Johnny,

    Thanks for your cooperation and efforts during our troubleshooting process. We found that your problem persists for a long time, so we escalated this case. I am an escalation engineer and I am writing this thread by now. Your understanding is much appreciated.

    I reviewed all your posts and I’d like to summarize it here, please let me know if I misunderstand any thing:

    1. This problem mostly happens when you send emails with attachments. Nonattached email works some of the time but attached emails don’t work at all.
    2. Only you have this problem.
    3. It works ok before without changing anything but then it occurs again. So this is a transient problem.
    4. Both Outlook client and OWA have the same problem.

    I can see that you had a little concern about onmicrosoft.com address, this domain is Office 365 create for you when you sign up with 365 service. It cannot be removed or deleted. Also, I don’t think your problem is related to this default domain. For more information about it, for your reference: Why do I have an "onmicrosoft.com" domain?

    I checked your account in NDR but is shows no error on the mailbox. Meanwhile, according to the NDR error message “550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties”, it means that the “Send As” properties is invalid. May I know if you have connected account configured in OWA or Outlook? This feature was removed last year, you can check the information here.

    If the above is not your scenario, I suggest you check whether there is any invalid send as permission of your mailbox, you can run the following cmdlet to check it:

    Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Get-MailboxPermission | ? {($_.AccessRights -match "FullAccess") -and -not ($_.User -like "NT AUTHORITYSELF")} | ft Identity, User

    Note: Pleaseconnect to Exchange online PowerShell first.

    I apologize for writing such a long reply as I want to try my best to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We truly appreciate your understanding and time.

    If you have any updates, please feel free to let us know :)

    Best Regards,

    Sylvie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-27T07:51:46+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    Sorry for the mistake. Please check your Private Messages again.

    Best regards,

    Nemanja

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-27T07:32:25+00:00

    It´s a different name and thread that comes up when I click you´re private message link.

    Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-27T07:29:41+00:00

    Hello!

    No it´s only me that have problems with my email. non attached email works some of the time but attached emails dont work at all.

    Tried sending wit a small 57 kb file and a 8 mb file and with the same negative result.

    Have tried out side the organisation and with the same result.

    My desktop client dont sync so I don´t have access to the emails there. Sending the ones from 365 enviroment.

    Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-27T06:53:51+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    I have consulted about the issue and we should reconfirm a few more information before the further suggestions:

    • Do all of the users in your tenant face the issue?
    • Could you please test sending with different size and extension attachments?
    • Also, please test whether this can be reproduced only if you send message to external contacts. Please test internal contacts as recipients as well as both external business accounts and personal third party ones (Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo mail...)
    • Please export NDR report message by dragging it from Outlook desktop client and send me via Private Message.

    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

    Best regards,

    Nemanja

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments