Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi Johnny,
I'll need a bit more time for tests and consultations. I'll let you know about the results during this week.
Thanks for your patience,
Nemanja
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.
Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?
Business office 365
Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version
/Johnny
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Johnny,
I'll need a bit more time for tests and consultations. I'll let you know about the results during this week.
Thanks for your patience,
Nemanja
Hello!
The problem is that it would compromise my co-workers mail if i change the account.
The status of our domain reads as "no problem" in configuration/domains. Shall I Contact our hosting partner and have they go over the settings for dns?
Can I remove the OnMicrosoft domain/account??
Nothing to do with connected accounts that some threads suggest? It´s synced to my desktop Outlook.
Can you access our 365 account and have a look around?
Johnny
Hi Johnny,
In order to exclude DNS settings as a cause of the issue, please temporary change your domain to onmicrosoft.com as the default one and select onmicrosoft.com as the primary SMTP address.
Your onmicrosoft.com account has set minimum DNS record requirements as default. If you can't reproduce the issue with this account, this means the problem is with your custom domain. If the issue can be produced, most probably we have settings issue.
Please let me know about test results.
Best regards,
Nemanja
Hi
First one - Admin center> Users> Active users> The user in question and check whether under Username/ E-mail you have onmicrosoft or your domain. It´s our domain name
The bold e-mail adress is the one with our domain name. OnMicrosft adress is not bold.
Johnny
Hi Johnny,
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Best regards,
Nemanja