Remote Server returned '550 5.6.2 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid send as properties'

Anonymous
2019-11-08T08:39:54+00:00

Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this issue but have yet to find a good dolution for this.

Anybode got some ideas on how to resolve this?

Business office 365

Synced to my outlook 2016 desktop version

/Johnny

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-20T14:56:39+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    I'd like to suggest you to check two places regarding the issue.

    First one - Admin center> Users> Active users> The user in question and check whether under Username/ E-mail you have onmicrosoft or your domain.

    Exchange admin center> Recipients> Mailboxes> The mailbox in question> Email address. Here you will find at least 2 SMTP email addresses - one with your domain and the second with onmicrosoft.com. Bold one is default. If onmicrosoft is bold, doubleclick the one with your domain and select the option Make this the reply address.

    Best regards,

    Nemanja

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-20T13:21:20+00:00

    Hello!

    When I look on my account the former OnMicrosoft account is now listed as an E-mail alias. When I log on to office 365 there seems to be two accounts I can log on to how ever. Not sure what it means.

    The account was automatically created before we put in our on domain name. Again, not sure if it means anything.

    The message trace just says that status is delivered but the topic is undelivered. The undelivered message don´t show up in the list for some reason?

    Edited by moderator to protect privacy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-19T15:03:29+00:00

    Hi Johnny, 

    Any news regarding the issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance.

    Best regards,

    Nemanja

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T21:01:09+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    Thanks for the information you have shared.

    Since you can reproduce the issue with your email account, this shouldn't be caused by Outlook app. We will continue with troubleshooting on account side. 

    For the start, please test this with different user in your tenant or a test user if you have that opportunity. For the further tests, I'd like to exclude DNS settings as a possibility so please test this with an user with default onMicrosoft domain instead a custom domain (if you use one in your email address).

    Please run a message trace for the sent email message and let me know about the result - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/monitoring/trace-an-email-message/run-a-message-trace-and-view-results.

    At the end, please provide me with more information about the last part of the message where you have mentioned that you had another OnMicrosoft account.

    Best regards,

    Nemanja

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T07:27:33+00:00

    Hello

    I tried sending with attachment with the link you sent me, but with no success.

    I´m the admin so there are no changes from the default settings in rules what so ever really. The only thing that´s changed is that I had to create and assign "mailbox import/export role to my self in regards to upload and import my .pst file.

    Could it be that we had a "onMicrosoft" account in the beginning? Some conflict there maybe?

    //Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments