how can I block spam from 'appspot.com'

Anonymous
2019-08-24T04:18:07+00:00

I am getting as many as 50 emails a day from appspot.com

the emails come in many forms - examples:

  • ******@bjallthebj.appspot.com
  • ******@facebokmessenger.appspot.com
  • ******@datingnowclub.appspot.com

***and many other versions

I have been blocking them, but think I have reached my limit of blocked senders

MS support states you can have up to 1,024 addresses or domains in the blocked senders and safe senders lists

I have diligently been reporting them as phishing & blocking them daily - but seems there is no remedy?

***is there anything I can do to stop these emails from coming in?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T17:11:40+00:00

    Its looking more like google know whats going on and want ppl to go gmail so they can see who you get emails from so they target ads depending on what companys email you .i have seen ad choice are starting to pop up more in hotmail and linked to google chrome , i have started changing my emails to proton mail and going to close dowm my hotmail and gmail accounts ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T11:03:18+00:00

    This is why I started my transition to gmail a few months ago. Perhaps this is another way that Google is making Outlook (formerly Hotmail) look like trash?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2019-10-23T13:33:22+00:00

    Try creating a rule. For instance if sender email contains "hotmail-notice.appspot.com" then "delete".  I just tried this this morning hoping at least they won't go into my junk email folder anymore. 

    tried that, no luck. app spot deluges my junk mail, blocking or deleting to no avail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more