how can I block spam from 'appspot.com'

Anonymous
2019-08-24T04:18:07+00:00

I am getting as many as 50 emails a day from appspot.com

the emails come in many forms - examples:

  • ******@bjallthebj.appspot.com
  • ******@facebokmessenger.appspot.com
  • ******@datingnowclub.appspot.com

***and many other versions

I have been blocking them, but think I have reached my limit of blocked senders

MS support states you can have up to 1,024 addresses or domains in the blocked senders and safe senders lists

I have diligently been reporting them as phishing & blocking them daily - but seems there is no remedy?

***is there anything I can do to stop these emails from coming in?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-20T17:04:56+00:00

    and or (find sender address) send text "do not send anymore spam mail" send count = 1000 begin

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-24T13:27:38+00:00

    I AGREE! WORST MAIL SERVICE! DOES PAYING TO UPGRADE HELP? IM NOT PAYING TO FIND OUT!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T07:38:34+00:00

    I've got same issues! So tired of this blocking not working. They multiply!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-01T16:14:34+00:00

    When you say Delete, does it jut move them to the Deleted Items folder?

    yes..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T23:29:34+00:00

    I believe rules only work for your inbox not your Junk Folder, so if these are going to your junk folder rules will not work.

    What I did was actually block the domain of these emails such as 

    hotmail-verified.appspot.com

    hotmail-marketing.appspot.com

    hotmail-dating.appspot.com

    certificate-253617.appspot.com

    and that seems to be working.

    Here is a link that goes through the steps on blocking. 

    https://www.lifewire.com/block-domain-in-hotmail-1164521

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments