iCloud set up error in Outlook

Anonymous
2019-08-04T13:25:47+00:00

I've been successfully using iCloud in Outlook 2010 for a couple years.  Yesterday had an sync issue (conflict error which I had never seen before) and I was unable to add any calendar items to my iCals in outlook. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud.  This usually has worked in the past.  I ensured the add-in is active, and tried to re-install iCoud (from new download) and now I get an error.  "Your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding".  I called Apple and have done everything they would have suggested.  I am on-line with good internet connection.  I just cannot establish an iCloud connection.  Any suggestions?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T03:02:51+00:00

    something has changed. I also have the problem in windows 10 on the same date as several others on the thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T01:07:49+00:00

    I too am having the same issue in Windows 10. The Hot Fix does not apply for Windows 10. Uninstalled Office and iCloud Re-installed and still same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T00:01:46+00:00

    I'm having the same problem in Windows 10. Any suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP 17,541 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2019-08-07T19:45:25+00:00

    Windows 7, correct?  That is due to a recent update and TLS support. Run the Easy fix in this article (about halfway down) and icloud will work once again. 

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-protocols-in-wi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more