Outlook.com contacts not syncing to iPhone (but calendar and e-mail are)

Anonymous
2017-05-06T16:45:51+00:00

Hoping someone can help.

THE ISSUE: My new iPhone 7 isn't pulling in my contacts into the Phone >Contacts app (the stock iPhone contacts app) from Outlook.com. It's strange because both my e-mail and calendar from Outlook.com are syncing properly.

WHAT I'VE TRIED:

* I've removed the Outlook.com account and readded.  Still nothing.

* I've unchecked the "contacts" toggle and retoggled it back on. It says it's syncing, but the contacts are not there.

* Downloaded the Outlook app from the App Store. Confirmed the Contacts show up.

* Gone to Outlook.com and OPtions>General and confirmed the iPhone is in the Devices area.  Status is "OK"

Any thing else to try?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Contacts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-26T09:42:01+00:00

    Legendary thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-06-19T12:40:12+00:00

    I have an iCloud icon on my PC desktop.  When I click on it I get a box with the options I have chosen.  It does not connect me to iCloud.com.  Is this normal?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-19T19:34:05+00:00

    I have tried almost everything.  

    However, when I go into devices in my Microsoft Account, I can only see my desktop computer which runs Windows 10.  Neither my old Iphone nor my Ipad are shown (both my Ipad and my old Iphone 5 synced calendars and contacts fine.  So there is nothing to delete.  Also - I cannot seem to see any button for quarantined - so cannot see if this is the problem.  Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-24T18:19:51+00:00

    Thanks Marco. My steps that worked were:

    . Delete Outlook from iPhone-> Settings-> Account

    . Delete outlook.com or hotmail.com from Outlook app (probably not necessary)

    . Shut phone off (probably not necessary)

    . Web sign in to outlook.com. Delete iPhone device in Settings-> General-> Mobile Devices

    . Turn phone on 

    . IPhone-> Settings-> Accounts add outlook.com or hotmail.com using Exchange (to get ActiveSync) probably. (Contacts should sync)

    . Add outlook.com or hotmail.com to Outlook app if you had deleted it

    Hope this helps someone. Marco's post helped me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments