Outlook.com contacts not syncing to iPhone (but calendar and e-mail are)

Anonymous
2017-05-06T16:45:51+00:00

Hoping someone can help.

THE ISSUE: My new iPhone 7 isn't pulling in my contacts into the Phone >Contacts app (the stock iPhone contacts app) from Outlook.com. It's strange because both my e-mail and calendar from Outlook.com are syncing properly.

WHAT I'VE TRIED:

* I've removed the Outlook.com account and readded.  Still nothing.

* I've unchecked the "contacts" toggle and retoggled it back on. It says it's syncing, but the contacts are not there.

* Downloaded the Outlook app from the App Store. Confirmed the Contacts show up.

* Gone to Outlook.com and OPtions>General and confirmed the iPhone is in the Devices area.  Status is "OK"

Any thing else to try?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Contacts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-16T21:05:05+00:00

    This was exactly what I was looking for.  Followed the button that stated I prefer not to use the Outlook app (even though I do use it) and all synced within a couple minutes

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-02-28T22:48:45+00:00

    This was awesome - was fighting it for the whole day before your advice! thanks!

    Keep this case open

    I have not had time to complete the

    instructions

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-28T21:55:13+00:00

    This was awesome - was fighting it for the whole day before your advice! thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-27T01:05:26+00:00

    Thanks.

    This is the first time I've "used" an iphone as my daily goto device.

    Have always wondered why people never did just use exchange for a hotmail account.

    Thanks for your suggestion.  All my hotmail and gmail contacts are populating the iphone 5s.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-02-23T01:38:59+00:00

    I cant delete contacts on my iphone7

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments