Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T18:46:29+00:00

    Weird 

    10 minutes ago it was working with ad blocker enabled.

    Now it only works turning adblocker off.

    Also, i'm trying to access from my cellphone through chrome on android, it keeps giving me DNS error.

    (And I have no such thing as adblocker in my android)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T12:53:14+00:00

    Hello Everyone,

    Disabling adblock worked!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T12:52:40+00:00

    same problem here. I use UBlock Origin and had no problems leading up to yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T11:14:25+00:00

    Annoyingly this happened to me earlier this morning whilst I was in the middle of using Outlook! I had just replied to an e-mail, hit send then went to check the next one in my inbox when the error message appeared. 

    The disabling AdBlock fix worked but this shouldn't be a definitive solution. Please sort it out Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments