Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-01-21T12:19:25+00:00

    well, having the same problem still unfixed and similar onedrive not connecting, etc. issues before, I can only attest that at Microsoft they have a brilliant track record of messing things up and sending their customers to Google and Apple

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T11:02:39+00:00

    Ok ok ok...i disabled my adblock plus and it worked!! What is that? yesterday it worked fine!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T10:58:34+00:00

    As i see different people from different countries have the same problem... i have this problem today also, you are not alone.... i hope microsoft will do sth for that! Removing addblock doesn t help at all! Let s blame retrogate Mercury-though he is not anymore!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T09:19:27+00:00

    I have the same problem. I use Chrome browser + adblocker. When I disabled the adblocker it worked again. 

    Think I might switch email platform if the don't fix it....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments