Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hi Björn,
Any updates?
Thanks,
Sam
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.
Here is what everyone of us did:
I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.
The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.
We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.
Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Björn,
Any updates?
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Björn,
After consulting our related teams, I'd like to collect the following PowerShell cmdlets output in private message for further check:
**Get-recipient ****@domain.com | fl recipient*
**Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName ****@domian.com |fl
NOTE: For the second cmdlet, you should download and install the proper PowerShell module and connect to Office 365 PowerShell instead of Exchange Online PowerShell.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn975125.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Sam,
thanks for all the help so far. I really appreciate it!
Have a good one!
Björn
Hi Björn,
Thanks for your efforts. Based on my experience, the issue is more likely to be related to the server side according to the current situation. Anyway, I will help you do some consulting with our related teams and get back to you once there are any updates.
Regards,
Sam
Hi Yang,
I sent Sam a screenshot with the output of Get-MailboxFolder -Identity *** Email address is removed for privacy *** –GetChildren
It works for my email address, but fails for my coworker.