Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hi Sam,
thanks for looking into this.
I will keep you updated and answer your questions tomorrow.
I am out of office today.
kind regards,
Björn
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.
Here is what everyone of us did:
I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.
The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.
We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.
Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Sam,
thanks for looking into this.
I will keep you updated and answer your questions tomorrow.
I am out of office today.
kind regards,
Björn
Hi Bjorn,
I have gone through the thread and let’s focus on the original calendar sharing issue in order not to make the thread too complicated. As to the calendar publishing problem, you may take it as a workaround since it works fine when adding her published calendar to Apple iCal. And you are welcome to start a new thread to troubleshoot why it doesn’t work when adding her published calendar url under Other Calendars in OWA. Thanks for your time and cooperation.
For the original issue, please share with us the following details to go on troubleshooting:
**Remove-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity ******@domain.com:\calendar -User ****@domain.com
**Add-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity ******@domain.com:\calendar -User ****@domain.com -AccessRights Editor
For privacy concern, please provide the PowerShell outputs in Step 2 and 3 and the email address in the private message below:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessages/list
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Rudy,
we are getting there. Before your commands worked I had to add another two. I have zero knowledge of Exchange. You probably know better why they were needed. I just googled around.
Set-ExectutionPolicy RemoteSigned
Import-PSSession $Session
These two commands allowed me to execute your commands. Finally!
I ran Get-MailboxFolder like you said. Now it gets interesting. I ran into the following red error message. See the screenshot. It is in German you it sounds like I can't look up the email address or something.
The really interesting thing is this command does work with my email address and with one of my coworkers. It does not work on the other 4.
We have only six people in the office. It works for two, but not on six.
Could this be a subscription plan issue? I am just guessing.
Under Admin, Billing, Subscriptions we have three active subscriptions:
The email addresses all belong to different subscriptions.
Hi Bjorn,
Any update is appreciated. Please feel free to let us know.
Regards,
Rudy
Hi Bjorn,
Since your email address is ******@xxx.de, the ContectionUri may be https://outlook.office365.de/powershell-liveid/. Sorry for the incorrect information. Please run the following cmdlet instead:
$Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://outlook.office365.com/powershell-liveid/ -Credential $UserCredential -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection
Thanks for your time and patience.
Regards,
Rudy