Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Click on the Gear symbol on the top right,
There should be three options listed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi can you advise me if the inbox column width be changed to make the 'from' column wider? this is on outlook.com web mail (hotmail)
thanks, phil.
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Click on the Gear symbol on the top right,
There should be three options listed.
I don't see the three metoned. im familiar with computers, but this.i cant right click for an email view change. my girlfriend wants me to change this for her. has narrow cumbersome view.
p
Oh for pity's sake! Changing the width of columns on webpage grids has been available for at least 15 years! If you stopped using third-world 'developers' and used AMERICANS you would not have this issue. You can delete this response, I don't care, because actually I should be GRATEFUL for microsoft's low level of competence... it makes me top dollar fixing issues for my clients to the tune of 300K a year, net.
If you hover the cursor over "S..." do you get a popup?
Hi there Ron - where exactly is this "S..." ?? can you post a screen-shot or 'snip' of it please?
Thanks, Phil.
Thanks trip c. I'd kind of gotten to 85% zoom from Outlook_Positive's tip, but broke down and bought a 20" widescreen monitor on "black friday sale" at Office Max for under a hundred bucks. Solved the problem and I don't have to squint at the print size.