Why is Conversation View greyed out in Outlook.com Android App?

Anonymous
2013-10-16T17:42:17+00:00

I installed the Outlook.com app (version 7.8.2.12, build date 10 Oct 2013) on my Galaxy S3 and it is working well with the exception of conversation view.  When I go to Settings -> General Settings the option for Conversation View is unchecked and grayed out.  Does anybody have any insight as to why this may be and/or how to solve it?

Thanks.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-24T16:22:42+00:00

    I agree with Carlos above, please for my sanity sake, give us a way to turn off this Conversation View in Outlook for the Android, and I suspect for the iPhone users too.  This Conversation View is just annoying to me and anyone I show it to.  If someone likes it then that is fine too, but I want it turned off.

    Thanks.

    Dale...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments