Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Dear Jeffrey,
I don't understand the reason why so many questions. You guys must be aware of the problem.
The fact is simple: Conversation settings are disabled. The app comes with Conversations ON and there is no way we can turn it off.
I'm not sure what developers think but to most people I spoke to we all agree that Conversation Views is one of the silliest thing ever infringed on users. At least give us a choice of having this option turned off.
I've tried Outlook app on my Galaxy S3 and there was no way to switch the Conversations OFF. Now, I just tried it on my brand new Galaxy S6 and nothing has changed.
I do like the new looks and some of the features of this app however this Conversation thing forced on us is so annoying that's becoming a deal breaker.
Best,
Carlos