I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-12-12T07:31:50+00:00

    Hi,

    We apologize for the late response. I understand that you are unable to save an image as your signature. For better understanding of the issue, we would need a screenshot from you.

    Kindly provide the above needed information on the private message that I have started. To view the private message, log in first to the Microsoft Community, go to this thread and click the "You have a private reply to this message" link above your post.

    We are looking forward to hearing from you. 

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-12-05T17:06:01+00:00

    I am having this same issue I am on a mac and it seems ridiculous that this is even a problem. No matter where I take my image from (google, skydrive, public image hosting site) I can not get it to show up on my emails. I do not want a link that people have to download. None of these instructions have worked for me. 

    Does anyone have something that works? Or  know of an email service where you can make a signature with a photo?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-04T23:58:18+00:00

    Hi,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    We apologize for the delayed response. I understand that you are unable to save your signature and I'm here to assist you. For better understanding of the issue, we would need a screenshot from you.

    I've initiated a private message, follow the instructions provided for you there.

    Please sign-in to this website in order to see the Private Message tab where you can provide the required info. We also need you to reply back to this post if you already provided the information on the private data area. This will help facilitate our actions regarding your issue.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-27T18:58:49+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm having a similar problem. I can't get a new signature image to load into my Hotmail email.

    I needed to replace an old signature, which I've used for years. The new image is on Image Shack. I copy and paste it into the signature box in Outlook, where it appears. But when I click 'save', and then create a new email, the signature doesn't appear. If I go back to the signature box, the box is empty - so my image didn't save after all...

    I'm following all the steps that have been outlined above. I've also done this before, without a problem. I've tried clearing my cache and using different browsers. I've even tried saving different images rather than the one I want to use. I've also tried using an image from Sky Drive rather than Image Shack. But nothing works.

    Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-11-27T02:18:23+00:00

    Hello Lionel,

    We apologize for the delayed response. We have checked the information you provided and determined that it's possible that you encounter this issue with the picture in your email signature when sent via Outlook.com because it is being blocked by the spam/junk filter. We suggest that you get in touch with the email recipients and advise them to add your email address to their contact list. Afterwards, try to send them an email again to check if this has resolved the issue.

    Let us know how things turn out.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments