GIFs do not load on the new version of Teams. How can I fix that?

Anonymous
2024-03-04T13:28:43+00:00

When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T14:41:46+00:00

    Thank you - this was my particular issue. Though I'd rather leave it off, even if I'd prefer to have giphy. Much appreciated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T13:33:30+00:00

    yw! i also found that you don't have to send the gif as a reply. you can just paste it and read what it says and just delete instead of having to send it...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T12:53:57+00:00

    This worked! Thank you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T18:54:26+00:00

    Hooray! I'm so glad! :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T11:19:27+00:00

    @Femi: not everyone has a team set up in Teams. The regular chat worked with GIFs in classic Teams, now not anymore.

    I see this

    though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments