Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
We are experiencing the same issue, number of users don't see Gifs and some do
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We are experiencing the same issue, number of users don't see Gifs and some do
same thing with me...
Our organization has opened a support case as well.
Hi Sarah,
It's interesting that the GIFs don't load on the web version either. Does anything come up at all when someone sends a GIF, for example anything resembling an error message I can take a look at?
Kind regards, nt1809
Okay. Have you checked the web version before now, to see if the issue persists over there?
That is a Windows device. Did you try to reinstall Teams as I suggested?