Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T14:42:39+00:00

    I have the same issues,
    text suggestion is not working on both Teams desktop app and Teams web app.
    really annoying, everywhere else (including here) it is working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-23T16:26:47+00:00

    I heard that there is a whole new version of Teams written from the ground up coming in the next month or so. My guess is we'll have to wait for that to see if the issue is present in that version as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-08T21:29:52+00:00

    yes, I am haveing the same isues as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-07T23:51:52+00:00

    Yeah, same here, only teams and I tried everything mentioned above

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-07T20:46:11+00:00

    I also have this exact issue occurring only in teams and only in the last week or so.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments