Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Yep, its back again, it deosn't make sense.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.
For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.
I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.
Uploading screenshots isn't working.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yep, its back again, it deosn't make sense.
Yes thank you, finally normal after update.
Go and flood this with upvotes https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/d223b099-37b8-ed11-a81b-002248519701
Are there any chance that this could be fixed, it is so annoying and stupit, and have been going on for to long now.
Bugs like this should have fix within hour's!
Same problem here, all tricks suggested are tested. No success.. Kindly fix ASAP.