Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:11:48+00:00

    Same problem with Teams beta, on (Xiaomi) Poco X3.

    Removed cached file, teams app, reinstalled teams from stable version (by leaving the beta program), nothing helped.

    On some other thread other guy suggested installing older version of teams from a third party repo (apkpure), that worked, even after upgrading to latest stable from Google play.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T16:27:26+00:00

    Yeah, I opted out of Beta too, and no luck. I don't see any other way to fix it either. We'll see.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T14:55:42+00:00

    Excuse my ignorance. Can I downgrade my Teams app on my Note20+ phone? If so, how did you do it? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T15:40:38+00:00

    Hi, Thomas

    Good day!

    Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    According to your description, the issue of your concern that your Teams for Android device not allow you to join into a meeting.

    Since everything is working well only except for the Teams for Android, thanks for your attempts from the above which is the basic trouble shooting way of that.

    At this moment, we're afraid that we cannot give you a proper suggestion here.

    Therefore, we would like to refer you to contact Microsoft Teams experts team - office-teams-windows-itpro who would conduct in-depth research on the problem you encountered and provide you with more professional assistance with more access and recourse.

    We believe they will give you a quick respond and solve it soon for you.

    Thanks for your time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T15:54:22+00:00

    I haven't seen any way to do this. Play store doesn't offer that as an option. I opted out of the beta program hoping this would solve but it does not.

    Unfortunately, we're out of luck I think unless Microsoft resolves this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments