Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T23:53:04+00:00

    Having this issue as well for the past two days

    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T07:49:54+00:00

    Same here, running the above version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T23:23:16+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:19:56+00:00

    How do we get MS to acknowledge this is a problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T14:58:24+00:00

    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue.

    i can no longer use TEAMS to make calls or attend any meetings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments