Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I believe I have the same problem.
I get the the result below when I try to add an existing plan as a tab on a Team.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My team at work has a plan that was created in Planner. We now want to also start using Teams, but we are unable to link the existing plan to Teams. When we try to add a Planner tab to a channel, we get the option to "Use an existing plan from this team" or create a new plan, but there's no option to link to an already existing plan in Planner. Does anyone know how to do this, or can you only link to plans that were created in Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Could something like this be done as a workaround?
https://laurakokkarinen.com/cloning-teams-and-configuring-tabs-via-microsoft-graph-cloning-a-team/
I'm not familiar with Graph, but maybe it could solve also this Planner issue?
Thank you Andy. I will keep that in mind... Ended up recreating the Planner in Teams... Have a great day.
Hi GlennSW507,
Since the similar issue could be caused by different reasons, it is suggested to create a new thread in our forum for a better assistance. Our related engineers will help with your issue.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Carlos