Thank you for a recommendation. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day!
MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things
Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.