ty. Also if you see any with a similiar problem ask if their bios are in a beta state. The latest msi bios for windows 11 are beta. Beta bios usually have bugs. So tell them to stick the lastest bios for windows 10
MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things
Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-01-04T17:53:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-01-04T03:38:26+00:00 I may have fixed my problem I switched my bios to an older version and switched to windows 10. I turned on verifier and my os started as normal twice. I realize the newest Msi bios are beta so they might be buggy. I will let you know is something goes wrong
-
Anonymous
2022-01-04T00:41:37+00:00 I might just wipe my computer since it doesn’t have anything g important that can’t just be reinstalled
-
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2022-01-03T22:59:53+00:00 Sorry for my mistake. Please use Windows 11 installation media. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
But if problem re-arised after reinstall, it may be related with hardware.
You may use any type of Internet connection and corresponding PCI-e card or USB adapter.