Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-20T21:18:04+00:00

    Many Thanks! the registry edit worked perfect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T09:05:26+00:00

    Thank you/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T03:07:20+00:00

    Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.
    I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.

    Until now this option is not available on Windows 11. Microsoft keeps working on updates to improve the Windows 11 features, sending your feedback in the Feedback Hub or finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it, will help Microsoft to identify which features the users most want.

    You can see at this link how to send feedback in the Feedback Hub.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

    found a work around select all or 1 by name and hit enter will automatically play in selected media player.

    JimLeonard7...thank you. I read stuff that supposedly works and it never has for me. Until now. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T22:22:52+00:00

    Ramesh,

    You, Sir, are a lifesaver. A star.

    That is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

    Now, if only there was a similar registry edit that would Play All FLAC files in a folder as well.

    That registry edit only plays all MP3 files in a folder, but it's still a HUGE improvement.

    Thank you VERY much indeed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments