Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T14:41:00+00:00

    Hi Ramesh. Did you find a fix for this?
    If so, let us know, please.
    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-05-30T04:42:34+00:00

    Additionally, the "Play all" command can be added to the context menu using a registry edit. Will post the edit after testing it on Windows 11 22H2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-30T04:36:30+00:00

    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

    I just bought the most expensive desktop computer I've ever had, with windows 11. Not at all happy with windows 11. Too many hidden features, not user friendly. Play all music feature just one of many things I don't like. I have to play music on one of my old laptops when I want continues music while doing things around the house.

    I just upgraded my pc and went from Windows 10 to 11 and found the play all option had gone too. I have alot of music video clips i used to like to put on shuffle so i could listen and watch videos of shuffled songs for hours, but the play all option is gone now, but what i did find is using windows legacy media player, the option to "select all" is still there, then i found you could just right click a random mp4 and press play and it would play all without prompting, if you maximize the mp4 the shuffle option is revealed which can be turned off if people are trying to listen to things in order, dunno if this helps but it fixed the problem that was annoying me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T10:30:54+00:00

    Thank you very much Robinson i am Ginus from the Netherlands

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-04-03T05:11:49+00:00

    Please try one of these programs.

    GitHub - valinet/ExplorerPatcher: This project aims to enhance the working environment on Windows: https://github.com/valinet/ExplorerPatcher

    StartAllBack (not a Freeware) to fix all Windows 11 deal-breaking UI issues: https://www.startallback.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments