Hi fg,
Thanks, I already downloaded the ISO through MCT. Saw the notice on Deskmodder earlier today. Have a great day.
Regards,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On 9/23/2022 I tried upgrading from 22000.1042 with ISO 22621.382 and got the message on the bottom screenshot.
What is weird is that the same exact process worked fine on Sept 21st. 2022.
I already have a working backup copy of the system that was upgraded on Sept 21st. ����
What is changed in the last 2 days? What is it complaining about? There is no explanation showing on the learn more link.
Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications | Microsoft Learn
Here is my FBH report link: https://aka.ms/AAi6ab9
This is a Dell XPS 8940.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi fg,
Thanks, I already downloaded the ISO through MCT. Saw the notice on Deskmodder earlier today. Have a great day.
Regards,
I already answered your question in the other thread.
Thanks.
You have the same upgrade block as there: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-to-windows-11-version-2022-22h2/b1fda37d-3a10-4bdc-8d56-c6656a14124f?messageId=230bc95a-33d4-4033-9dd4-38c6ecbeee45
If the Microsoft IPP Class Driver is installed, the upgrade will be blocked.
Greetings
Thanks, but I have the same drivers on 3 other boxes, why didn't MS block those?