MS MCT ISO 22621.382, fails to upgrade from 22000.1042

Anonymous
2022-09-23T23:57:40+00:00

On 9/23/2022 I tried upgrading from 22000.1042 with ISO 22621.382 and got the message on the bottom screenshot.

What is weird is that the same exact process worked fine on Sept 21st. 2022.

I already have a working backup copy of the system that was upgraded on Sept 21st. ����

What is changed in the last 2 days? What is it complaining about? There is no explanation showing on the learn more link.

Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications | Microsoft Learn

Here is my FBH report link: https://aka.ms/AAi6ab9

This is a Dell XPS 8940.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. TekkieBoy 12,556 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-09-28T07:03:58+00:00

    Thanks.

    You have the same upgrade block as there: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-to-windows-11-version-2022-22h2/b1fda37d-3a10-4bdc-8d56-c6656a14124f?messageId=230bc95a-33d4-4033-9dd4-38c6ecbeee45

    If the Microsoft IPP Class Driver is installed, the upgrade will be blocked.

    Greetings

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. TekkieBoy 12,556 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-09-28T06:43:16+00:00

    I cannot access the files.

    I sent you a request for access.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T06:43:06+00:00

    What about this from SetupDiag.exe?

    Image

    Is it because these are not signed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. TekkieBoy 12,556 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-09-28T06:28:46+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments