what might be causing that error?
i recently downloaded an update i think, and i also installed old microsoft software. it asked me if i wanted to install old mysql software, and i didn't allow it to, but it installed. i was trying to figure out the latest version.
I noticed a search/explorer crash happened possibly around the time of those errors. I don't know for certain.
I had examined different errors, and i probably turned on the system at some point. Around the time that i probably opened explorer, and started searching, the search crashed. possibly an activation error when trying to open an old version of word, but it said it registered.
mysql is connected to accounting software i think. i don't need that. I read that paging files are for making the system function smoothly, and it is related to the RAM.
I remember that i never saw this error before. i searched the different drives and copied files prior onto this system. I don't know if managing the allocated space will do something specifically or not?
Also, i installed that software yesterday, and also transferred files yesterday from the external hard drive. i transferred more files from the external hard drive to the new system today. Suddenly the search crashed, and that error occurred that i first posted about here. An article i found says it is often related to copying files between two external drives. Maybe it is related, but there were other factors this time? i copied to the main hard drive, and there is what i said.