I have the same problem at Agartala, India
Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-07-24T15:46:43+00:00 -
JX313 7,055 Reputation points
2021-07-04T07:19:07+00:00 I think you're running on Win10 Single Language.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-04T06:54:50+00:00 any one knows how to fix this?
-
Anonymous
2021-06-24T04:45:03+00:00 Mine is in Indonesian , all language settings is set to English and all location settings set to Australia
-
Anonymous
2021-06-19T02:18:09+00:00 Hi JesseNelms and all who are having the same problem as I am,
I am not a MS team nor I represent them in anyway. As what they (advisor and all) have said, the solution is I did is just very simple. Go to your settings (gear icon) then scroll all the way down to "RESET SETTINGS" and your problem will be gone just as I did. After that you can restart/turn off your computer then power it back on...
Good luck.
DM_341
Not an Independent Advisor nor Volunteer Moderator