I am also facing same issue. When trying to open msn.com, it shows region and language correctly, but in taskbar, i can see i cannot change the region, and the homepage for this opens as msn.cn which is chinese homepage. Its becming annoying now
Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
Anonymous
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-08-20T12:11:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-18T19:33:26+00:00 I have the same problem in India
-
Anonymous
2021-06-12T13:01:30+00:00 Open the link above on Microsoft Edge>Set the default location of the weather to manual and input your location.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-12T03:28:18+00:00 Same issue as well.