Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
The button to change languages is also missing.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
The button to change languages is also missing.
I changed my language to Argentinian Spanish then back to Australian English and it worked as it didn't when just choosing an(other) English language.
Same problem in Toronto
Same problem in Argentina
Same problem in The Netherlands. Whatever I try it stay's Chinese :-(