My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Anonymous
2021-01-11T09:13:40+00:00

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T05:08:32+00:00

    My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop ASUS Vivo Book Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-06T06:43:15+00:00

    Hi,

    I am facing the same issue on Zoom with my new DELL i3 11th gen laptop.

    Hopefully the below mentioned steps resolve the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-23T06:08:41+00:00

    Great. Congratulations ✨👍🏼

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-20T01:28:41+00:00

    Thanks for this information. I too was having the same crashing problem with Zoom on my brand new Lenovo. I do wonder if this is related to the newest Intel gen 11 processors. If everyone here who has a brand new computer, can you share whether you have an 11th gen processor or not? Perhaps it's labeled as an 'evo' processor.

    Anyways I have a Zoom meeting tomorrow night in which the host will be sharing several short videos and pictures so hopefully I will know early on if the fix by apiwatth works or not... I do hope it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T08:37:42+00:00

    Hy mr chan427 .. 

    I have a problem like yours ... is now the zoom problem in Lenovo Flex 5 3i resolved? if there is a solution, would you please help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments