Thank you sooo much...this works, without this method i wouldn't have been able to join my zoom virtual classes
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-07-01T11:48:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-23T02:43:21+00:00 Pls try changing the video render method in Zoom by following these steps:
- open “setting” then “video” page
- Click the “advanced” button
- Find the “video render method” option in the new page, switch to “direct3D9”
- Restart Zoom
Then test if this works.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-08T05:05:21+00:00 My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop ASUS Vivo Book Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.
-
Anonymous
2021-05-27T02:05:08+00:00 Hi Carlo,
Thanks for your reply. I tried all the steps but same problem still. I can share screen and etc. However, when someone else shares screen, zoom will automatically quit unexpectedly immediately.
Thanks.
Same here I tried everything, nothing helps. When I'm on a meeting and someone screen shares, it just says Zoom Quit unexpectedly, and I have to log back in at least 15 times while in a 2 hour meeting.
-
Anonymous
2021-01-13T08:53:45+00:00 Hi Robinson,
Windows 10, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746)
Thanks.