“Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

Anonymous
2023-03-05T06:21:58+00:00

I restarted my computer and when i went to put in my pin i got the message “your credentials could not be verified”. I tried to click “I forgot my pin” but when it did I got “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status: Oxc000006d, substatus:

Oxc0070070). Click to set up your PIN again.” and when I did that I get the message “The user profile service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded”. So I looked around and safe mode just wouldn’t work then i decided to reset my pc and keep all files. now when I hold shift and click the power button i only have the option to turn off my PC. I’m really frustrated and would just like to use my computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T00:30:17+00:00

    I tried this and got a message that Bitlocker won’t allow this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T16:53:07+00:00

    Does the data on your laptop disappear?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T15:52:16+00:00

    Thank you so much! It really helped I had to access a very important file

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T17:22:27+00:00

    It's really worked. Guys, I you're facing this issue please try don't get nervous.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T14:01:52+00:00

    Its asking Bitlocker you must enter recovery key

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments