I cannot see the bluebooth device on my laptop it is not showing please help me.
Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows
I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
***** moved from german to english Community *****
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-06-23T04:44:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-06-05T17:53:57+00:00 bluetoth device not showing
-
Anonymous
2024-05-11T17:09:34+00:00 I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
***** moved from german to english Community *****
plz help me to solve this problem
-
Anonymous
2024-04-27T15:01:55+00:00 DANKE EIN BISCHEN VIEL AUFEIMAL:FÜRN 67JÄHRIGEN
HAHA
DANKE
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more