my Bluetooth device connecting and disconnecting automatically.
Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows
I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
***** moved from german to english Community *****
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-30T18:51:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-14T18:18:06+00:00 Printer on wifi not printing and scan does not work ?
-
Anonymous
2024-06-24T11:03:56+00:00 lag sound in bluetooth device.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-13T11:12:03+00:00 please solve this problem
-
Anonymous
2024-05-12T17:22:25+00:00 again and again not connect other device and airpods